[jbosstools-dev] freemarker repo weirdness..? nexus broken ?

Denis Golovin dgolovin at exadel.com
Tue Nov 11 15:55:01 EST 2014

Tried on master, it failed because of missing reference to base nightly
repository.
So I fixed it and it now works OOTB.

Questions is why does it works fine on jenkins? Seems somehow nightly
aggregate is available in jenkins build, that's why freemarker build can
resolve usage and tests components it depends on.

Denis