[jbosstools-dev] Aerogear name change proposal

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Fri Nov 14 13:13:12 EST 2014

On 14 Nov 2014, at 12:07, Petr Stribny wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> As of right now "Hybrid Mobile (Cordova) Tools" are still referred to
> as "Aerogear" on Jboss Tools website
> (http://tools.jboss.org/features/aerogear.html) and various other
> places (internal Red Hat documents).
>
> This is confusing, because the project has no Aerogear specific
> tooling and it is not developed by Aerogear team.

Gorkem is on the aerogear team. Aerogear is used in the bundle/feature
names for aerogear specific stuff (like the examples).

I'm not really much for renaming it, more like making it more specific
and add a hybrid-mobile component (we can move the issues over if we
want to).

Gorkem - any preference ? Earlier on there were plans about more
specific aerogear tools but that have not (yet) manifested itself.

/max