[jbosstools-dev] integration stack component installation

Aileen Cunningham aileenc at redhat.com
Mon Nov 17 05:04:30 EST 2014

Hi Paul,

when you say "establish JBTIS/ JBDSIS installers based on JBT/ JBDS" are you talking about a combined installer where you can install JBDS + IS in 1 action?

People can find the runtime download on JBoss.org fairly easily so what we need to get to is a 2nd big green download button on the Fuse product page that installs the relevant Tooling.

best regards,
   Aileen