[jbosstools-dev] Drop macosx/cocoa/x86 for JBoss Tools 4.3/JBoss Developer Studio 9.0

Mickael Istria mistria at redhat.com
Thu Nov 20 01:28:44 EST 2014

Hi all,

This is just a warning that Eclipse drops support for macosx/cocoa/x86
platform as part of the Mars stream. Cf
https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/cross-project-issues-dev/msg11099.html
.
As a consequence, we can officially announce that the macosx/cocoa/x86
platform will not be supported for JBoss Tools nor JBoss Developer Studio.

I'm changing the parent pom to remove this platform in the master branch
as it caused issue with newer target platform
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-18748?focusedCommentId=13021329&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13021329
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat <http://www.jboss.org/tools>