[jbosstools-dev] Collecting workflows in OpenShift tooling

André Dietisheim adietish at redhat.com
Tue Sep 2 04:51:42 EDT 2014

Hi

Jeff Cantrill lately started working for the OpenShift team, helping us
in tooling and openshift-java-client.
He's currently collecting the workflows that are available in our
Eclipse based OpenShift tooling. If anyone is interested, there's a
google doc that Jeff is working on and that he can share with you.
The plan is to get an idea of how the existing tooling could evolve to
also support the upcoming OpenShift  v3. We re trying to  get to know
about the work required (in tooling and client lib) to have this happen.

Cheers
André