[jbosstools-dev] hibernate tools fails to find tests...no idea why ; /

Mickael Istria mistria at redhat.com
Tue Sep 9 01:10:17 EDT 2014

On 09/08/2014 08:54 PM, Snjezana Peco wrote:
> I am not sure, but suppose tycho surefire doesn't remove the workspace
> completely.
I think it's something else. As part of the "clean" step of Maven, the
whole "target" folder is deleted, surefire workspace being part of it,
Maybe Hibernate tests have created some symlinks or some files with a
different user in the workspace that couldn't be deleted...

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat <http://www.jboss.org/tools>