[jbosstools-dev] hibernate tools fails to find tests...no idea why ; /

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Mon Sep 15 03:03:02 EDT 2014

On 9 Sep 2014, at 9:37, Snjezana Peco wrote:

> Hibernate tests can't remove all projects on Windows and Linux NFS
> file system.

Are you meaning this is specific for hibernate tests or just in general
?

I've seen on and off issues with the big testsuite in hibernate tools
added a while back by dgeraskov and co. where it will only run to
completions on linux filesystem. Does sound like there is some bad file
locking going on we need to look at....but why a workspace should be
able to trigger this seems weird to me ;/