[jbosstools-dev] Re_Re_Re_Your Ideal VoIP Solution for SMBs!

Janet janet at voip-index.com
Mon Sep 29 23:33:12 EDT 2014

Dear product manager,

Glad to know you are in VoIP field with high reputation.This is Janet. We specialize in developing and manufacturing IPPBX & VoIP Gateway& Fax server for more than 8 years and hope to find a way to cooperate with you!

Our IPPBX is modular, scalable and flexible, embedded hybrid IPPBX catering for SMBs,supporting PSTN, GSM, SIP(IAX2) trunks with FXS/FXO /BRI/PRI(ISDN) ports,perfectly compatible with almost every brands of IP Phone, such as Yealink, Snom, Grandstream, Cisco, linksys, Aastra etc.
Our Analog/GSM/BRI/PRI Gateway support SIP and IAX, fully integrated with Elastix, FreePBX, Asterisk, Lync Server, 3CX.

More details? Call me or send me E-mail!

Best Regards,

Janet Ouyang

Account manager

Tel.: 0086-592-5503309 (Ext:6268);