[jbosstools-dev] VersionWatch repo

Jiri Peterka jpeterka at redhat.com
Wed Apr 8 09:52:13 EDT 2015

Max,

On 04/08/2015 03:05 PM, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
> Did not notice this was not on mailing list.
>
> Jiri - what is the status of this ?
There was no update for a while, see tracking JIRA -
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-19190 . I've forwarded to you also
some previous conversations.

> Which repo has the latest content and which one is used in build ?
Most recent version is https://github.com/jpeterka/jbosstools-vwatch
with just some minor updates and jobs are still using QE location AFAIK
until it's decided about final public destination.

-- Jirka

email: jpeterka at redhat.com