[jbosstools-dev] ACTION REQUIRED: Alpha2 Code Freeze is TODAY (April 16, 2015)

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Thu Apr 16 17:16:58 EDT 2015

To work around build problems due to missing upstream bootstrapped
builds, the Alpha2 parent pom now uses jbosstools_site_stream=master so
you'll be able to resolve your upstream bits from their already-built
master URLs, instead of failing to resolve their 4.3.mars counterparts
(until they're built). (You can also do this via the commandline with
mvn install -Djbosstools_site_stream=master or
-Djbosstools_site_stream=4.3.mars )

One additional step I forgot to mention in the task jiras:

* please bump your root poms in master branch to use parent pom
4.3.0.Beta1-SNAPSHOT.

So far, 5 of projects correctly deduced they should do this
automatically, but the remaining ones still need a reminder.

aerogear
arquillian
birt
browsersim