[jbosstools-dev] Additional IU added to JBoss Central TP (for CR1)

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Sun Aug 9 23:03:09 EDT 2015

Great that our p2 tests are helping finding issues!

Not so great that neither this mail nor jira fail to mention that
the two IU's being added are not trivial ones.

If I read it right this makes us start to include
https://github.com/oyse/yedit
a YAML editor or at least part of it.

Not necessarily a bad thing, but it is major new functionality and YAML
is
something to probably support - but let us please check what we add
before pushing
such changes to master!

Nick / QE - can you please look into this ? What are we actually
dragging in and why does
springIDE needs .core from yedit but not the rest ?

If you need help digging it out let the list know and we can
investigate.

/max