[jbosstools-dev] sorry for jiralint noise

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Mon Aug 17 04:30:19 EDT 2015

Hey,

In my attempt to make the jiralint reports a bit more informative I
re-ran the jira lint weekly builds but forgot to disable the mail
notification.

So you got 2-3 more jiralint mails than you should have.

But things should be back to normal now.

The only difference being that when you go to jenkins failure list it
will now list
both assignee and component lead in the title.

Sorry again and thanks for those who does react to jiralint and keep
jira
somewhat manageable ;)