[jbosstools-dev] CCS intern looking at JBoss Tools

Blake McIvor bmcivor at redhat.com
Tue Aug 25 20:24:07 EDT 2015

Hello all,

You may remember before Michelle went on leave she mentioned that I was conducting an internship project on creating a Great Getting Started Experience with JBoss Tools. So far things have been running smoothly. I have recently uploaded an overview of the Design Proposal for my software solution to mojo so if anyone is interested in taking a look, perhaps providing some feedback/comments or ideas if you have any, it would be greatly appreciated.

While the framework of the solution is in the works, concurrently while developing I will be looking at the specific content to include within the framework to ensure the user gets the help they need to get started, so any help or suggestions there would be infinitely helpful towards the project.

The doc can be found at

https://mojo.redhat.com/docs/DOC-1044102

Thanks,

Blake.