[jbosstools-dev] Yaml editor

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Mon Dec 21 12:31:18 EST 2015

The new YAML editor included in Spring IDE 3.7 was discussed here,
back in Aug 2015.

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBDS-3465

Here's a screenshot:

https://issues.jboss.org/secure/attachment/12391796/12391796_yaml-editor.png

And here's the dependency chain / list of relevant IUs:

org.springframework.ide.eclipse.boot.properties.editor.yaml (part of
o.sf.ide.eclipse.feature, included in Central) depends on
*org.dadacoalition.yedit* (the same one linked at the start of this
thread) and org.yaml.snakeyaml

Mickael, please open a JIRA discussing what you'd like to do with this
editor... add it to JBT? add it to Central? add it to JBDS? add it to
JBDS Central? "get it part of wtp/sse" (sic) ?