[jbosstools-dev] Tycho 0.22 for JBoss Tools 4.2.3 and JBoss Developer Studio 8.1.0

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Fri Feb 6 12:35:32 EST 2015

As no one has raised an objection, I've moved ahead with migrating the
parent pom, JBT aggregate pom, and JBDS build to use Tycho 0.22.

Note that this will also mean that your build MUST use JDK 7 or 8*
instead of 6, so I'll go update all the Jenkins jobs next.

Cheers,

Nick

* - required by repo-utils 0.22.1-SNAPSHOT