[jbosstools-dev] Suggested change for 4.50.0.Alpha1-SNAPSHOT target-platfrom: Mars M5

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Mon Feb 9 04:52:12 EST 2015

while reviewing this I noticed we still have the mention that Tern is
still listed in the TP
because needed by angularjs.

https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-target-platforms/blob/4.50.x/jbosstools/multiple/jbosstools-multiple.target#L424

a) why is that still required since earlyaccess users will be definition
have the updatesite available to them
b) weren't tern supposed to be delivered via jsdt now ?

/max