[jbosstools-dev] mockito now in in TP for jbosstools master

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Tue Feb 10 11:35:34 EST 2015

Hi,

It probably should have happened ages ago [1] but now its there via
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-19110

Mockito is now available in master of jboss tools core target platform.

Meaning you can now use mocks in your tests without custom
inclusion/setup.
We do have other mocking frameworks in play, but please consider using
mockito
instead of something custom going forward.

Mind you that we are using a fork of Mockito to work around limit of
what happens when
you have multiple versions of a binary loaded in the IDE - but if you
don't have that
you shouldn't care ;)

You can read more about mockito at http://mockito.org/ or google
"eclipse mockito" to have fun with
the subtleties osgi gives you ;)

[1] I'll explain why mockito with osgi sucks over a beer :)