[jbosstools-dev] JBT 4.3 Alpha1 bits delayed

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Sun Feb 15 14:18:51 EST 2015

Apologies for the delay, but due to delays getting bits built on Friday,
and the spotty internet here in the woods of Northern Ontario, I won't
be able to get JBT 4.3 Alpha1 pushed to QE before Monday, which is a
holiday here.

So..

We have two options:

a) Mickael could push the bits on Monday (since it's not a holiday in
France)

b) I can push the bits on Tuesday

Sorry for the inconvenience - I had hoped to get everything done on
Friday but due to late code changes in a few projects, it was too late
Friday to get it built and pushed before I left for the long weekend.

Meanwhile, you can play with the latest nightlies here:

http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/nightly/mars/

Nick