[jbosstools-dev] Suggested change for TP 4.50.0.Alpha1-SNAPSHOT: Mars M4

Mickael Istria mistria at redhat.com
Fri Jan 9 03:40:12 EST 2015

On 01/08/2015 11:43 PM, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
>> and its dependencies (the dependency chain for jasper got huge on
>> Orbit, and it was simpler to remove it than to cascade inclusion of
>> all dependencies).
> is that your comment or some decision on Eclipse.org side ?
This is my comment.

> I wonder though if parts of WTP uses/needs it ?
Target-platform-validation is expected to fail because of a missing
dependency in that case.
However, I can see that org.apache.jasper.glassfish bundle still remains
(it's actually included in JBDS 8).

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat <http://www.jboss.org/tools>