[jbosstools-dev] Build target platform for master

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Tue Jan 20 19:39:01 EST 2015

Less jobs = less maintenance.

In the past I've just updated the matrix to exclude the stuff we aren't
actively building immediately before running the job (like the 4.3x
stuff while building 4.4x).

So... I've done that now for the [1] job, by temporarily removing the
4.41.x configuration so we only build the 4.5x stuff.

[1]
https://jenkins.mw.lab.eng.bos.redhat.com/hudson/view/JBossTools/view/JBossTools_Master/job/jbosstoolstargetplatforms-matrix/

--

When it's time to start up the 4.42.x builds for Luna SR2 (in February),
we can just add that configuration back into the job, and voila.