[jbosstools-dev] 4.2.x is now open for 4.2.3 (that will be included in Developer Studio 8.1)

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Thu Jan 22 07:50:55 EST 2015

Hi,

Just a heads up that now that we have tagged and released 4.2.2, the
jbosstools-4.2.x branch
are open for issues related to 4.2.3.

This 4.2.3 is planned to be what is included in JBoss Developer Studio
8.1.

Please be aware that this version is intended to backwards compatible
with the 4.2 releases;
especially consideration is to be sure we do not break Integration stack
in context of
changed dependencies or any API they use.

Thus as always, take care in what changes you do, have a jira for each
work so QE/docs are aware
and don't be afraid to ask for more than one review of PRs if any
doubts.

Happy 8.1!