[jbosstools-dev] [Soa-tools-list] Proposed change for JBTIS target platform - 4.2.1.Final/ 4.2.1.EA

Rob Cernich rcernich at redhat.com
Wed Jan 28 11:08:48 EST 2015

My preference would be to remove those from the TP and include them through the site/p2 repo directly, i.e. treat them the same way we treat our early access components.  The benefit of this approach is that if those components need to be updated, we can simply respin JBTIS/JBDS-IS instead of respinning the TP.  This would allow us to provide a more stable TP (i.e. we don't have to update it every time a bug is fixed upstream in bpmn2 or bpel).