[jbosstools-dev] [Soa-tools-list] Proposed change for JBTIS target platform - 4.2.1.Final/ 4.2.1.EA

Paul Leacu pleacu at redhat.com
Wed Jan 28 12:49:47 EST 2015

   Okay - I'm in complete agreement that bpel/ bpmn2 modeler should migrate out of the JBTIS
   TP but it will take time for the existing tools which rely on it (SwitchYard + ??) to change.
   So - since this is for a CR2 IS release (soon to be .Final/.GA) and a .Final/EA TP release -
   let me propose the following:

   1.  I create a Jira for the removal of bpel/ bpmn2 modeler from the JBTIS TP.
   2.  We go ahead with the JBTIS TP split as specified in JBTIS-382 so we can get CR2 to QE for JDV.

   If we find other dependent features that are pre-release we can continue with the split TP
   theme.

   Agreed?

   Thanks for the feedback,
            --paull