[jbosstools-dev] How to build fuseide locally? All I get is fails.

Rob Stryker rstryker at redhat.com
Thu Jul 2 12:49:20 EDT 2015

On 07/02/2015 03:10 AM, Lars Heinemann wrote:
> --> the only way to make the build work again is to exclude the whole
> JMX and Servers stuff. I will do that asap.

https://github.com/fusesource/fuseide/pull/333

I've submitted this PR.

This PR comments out the TM deps, which means your code can build, which
means all dep jars are fetched, and someone can actually import your
code into eclipse and start working / contributing.

Yes, it breaks functionality, but it's better than a compilation failure.