[jbosstools-dev] New License Feature for JBoss Tools IS projects

Paul Leacu pleacu at redhat.com
Tue Jul 14 13:46:51 EDT 2015

   Hey JBoss Tools and JBDS IS developers.  Please note Nick's message below.  The Red Hat license text has changed
   and Nick's come up with a new license feature.  For integration stack component developers use I've added this
   feature (build only - non installable org.jboss.tools.foundation.license.feature.feature.group) to the JBTIS
   target platform 4.3.0.Beta1b-SNAPSHOT:

   https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/repositories/snapshots/org/jboss/tools/integration-stack/target-platform/4.3.0.Beta1b-SNAPSHOT/target-platform-4.3.0.Beta1b-20150714.143702-2-base-ea.target

   ccing jbosstools-dev as an FYI and for any discussion on this approach.

       --paull

   ref: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBTIS-461