[jbosstools-dev] ACTION REQUIRED: Beta2 code freeze is this Thursday July 16

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Tue Jul 14 14:46:16 EDT 2015

Just a reminder that it's code freeze time again. I'll send out the
usual branch-and-update-root-pom task JIRAs tomorrow.

Here's the schedule for the next couple weeks:

Wed July 15: target platform 4.50.0.Beta2 will be released (unless we
have some reason not to do so)

Thu July 16: code & *FEATURE* freeze for JBT 4.3 / JBDS 9.0 Beta2

Mon July 20: QE testing beings

Mon July 27: Beta2 released to public

Since Beta2 is our *feature freeze* as well as being a regular *code
freeze*, beyond Thursday you should *only be doing bugfixes*, not
creating new features. (Exceptions can be made; please contact Max.)

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers,