[jbosstools-dev] Please remember - two set of eyeballs on changes before they go into code frozen branch

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Tue Jul 21 09:42:01 EDT 2015

Hey,

Just a reminder that we are in code frozen state for JBoss Tools and
Developer Studio.

That means *any* change, no matter if in code, docs, releng scripts,
etc. should at least have
someone else review it *before* it goes into the 4.3/9.0 branches.

It does slow things down, but
we've found more in these reviews historically than I care to think what
we missed - plus it helps
spread the knowledge of what is going in ;)

Also, having *tests* included for the changes is crucial and very
helpful in getting it reviewed faster.

We got a good chunk on vacation but this week Alexey, Denis, Fred and I
are still around so do please
ping on #jbosstools if you are missing a set of eyes.

Thanks,