[jbosstools-dev] ACTION REQUIRED: JBDS 9 / JBT 4.3 Beta2 respin-a code freeze is TOMORROW // updated Beta2 release schedule // vacation reminders

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Thu Jul 23 23:41:50 EDT 2015

As there are no more open issues for respin-a, and it's EOD Thursday,
Beta2 is now officially closed for business.

Please don't push anything else into the Beta2x branches.

Note also that due to a death in my extended family (my brother's wife's
mother) I may push the bits out to QE tonight instead of waiting to
tomorrow, since I may have to go deal with some logistics in support of
that.

Thanks for your understanding,

Nick