[jbosstools-dev] Some questions about migrating to Java 8 and Mars

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Fri Jul 24 13:23:13 EDT 2015

On 24 Jul 2015, at 19:17, Brian Fitzpatrick wrote:

> This is the line causing me grief -
> https://github.com/jboss-switchyard/tools/blob/master/eclipse/plugins/org.switchyard.tools.m2e/src/org/switchyard/tools/m2e/SwitchYardBuildParticipant.java#L181
>
> Does anybody know if this internal method has changed in the latest
> version of m2e for Mars? I know Rob C used the internal method for a
> reason, but am wondering if there's a cleaner way to do this.

gah! Already around Luna and before that in Kepler we asked explicitly
to make sure we did not have tricks like this ;/

Please open a bug in switchyard jira and lets get these and whatever
else we find documented and handled.

If m2e stuff, assign to fbricon@ and he can help take a look to see if
trivial to fix or need some bigger rescue mission.