[jbosstools-dev] ACTION REQUIRED: Please try new target platform 4.50.0.Beta1-SNAPSHOT (Mars RC2, m2e-* & LaunchBar)

Rob Stryker rstryker at redhat.com
Mon Jun 1 13:42:40 EDT 2015

Unfortunately, I need a build from this weekend for CDT
launchbar.core/ui.  Doug (upstream) was still making API changes and I
don't compile without newest changes.

I've mentioned this to Max while he was physically at the keyboard and
responding, and he didn't seem to object to the idea.

- Rob Stryker