[jbosstools-dev] Including Docker Tooling in TP for JBoss Tools 4.3.0.Beta1

Xavier Coulon xcoulon at redhat.com
Wed Jun 3 06:01:09 EDT 2015

Hello,

As I was deep in the code for the Docker tooling until last night, I miserably failed to respond to Mickaël's comment on https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-19848 <https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-19848>, but I'd like to know if it's still possible to include the Docker tooling hosted on Eclipse.org/linuxtools <http://eclipse.org/linuxtools> in our Target Platforms before tomorrow's code freeze.
I tried to give as much details as possible and submitted 2 PR to include the new requirements and update the .target files for JBoss Tools and Dev Studio.

I understand that the delay is very short and once again, I apologize for this last-minute request.

Thanks.
Best regards,
/Xavier