[jbosstools-dev] JBDS/Eclipse performance update

Rastislav Wagner rawagner at redhat.com
Wed Jun 3 10:07:55 EDT 2015

Yes, i read the email. Sorry for not responding earlier- I thought that trying this would be faster - but I was fighting with XML Catalog. Its a strange "beast".

So I picked this file for testing [1] and added w3 schemes to catalog and validation time went down from 5-6s to 1s.

[1]https://goo.gl/yrycT2

Rastislav Wagner
JBDS QA
irc: rawagner

Red Hat Czech
Purkynova 99, 612 00 Brno, Czech Republic