[jbosstools-dev] JBoss Tools Core 4.3.0.Beta1 bits available for QE testing

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Tue Jun 9 10:56:13 EDT 2015

I can only see one commit with "JBIDE-19967" [1] in its commit comments:

https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-forge/commit/a849daac2741dccfd7f6261668c38c88fdf3df43

This was only applied in master, however. Do you plan to backport it to
to the Beta1x branch?

[1] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-19967