[jbosstools-dev] Target Platform 4.50.0.Beta2-SNAPSHOT now includes latest Mars build [and soon new TestNG too!]

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Fri Jun 19 12:45:15 EDT 2015

Here's a new JIRA [1] for this change, inside the JBDS 9 Target Platform
Epic [2]:

[1] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-20130
[2] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBDS-3299

One additional change coming in Beta2 - a newer version of TestNG will
be included in Central and JBDS [3].

[3] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBDS-3440

Cheers,

Nick