[jbosstools-dev] datestamps from blog filename no longer required

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Thu Jun 25 04:21:45 EDT 2015

Hey,

Just a heads up that when you add a blog to jbosstools-website you no
longer
[1] need to put the date of its release into the filename, but simply
put it in the header
like this:

```
:page-date: 2015-06-25
```

This has three advantages:

* no need to rename the file when publishing does not happen on that
exact date
* no date in the urls makes the urls "timeless" (more likely to be
viewed/clicked according to
http://blog.arungupta.me/write-effective-seo-friendly-blogs/)
* shorter urls

I'm not changing the old blog posts urls, but going forward we should
just use plain text urls.

I've updated the blog templates etc. so as long as you follow the docs
everything will be fine ;)

[1] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-20144