[jbosstools-dev] Question on all external users of IJBoss7ManagerService

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Thu Jun 25 05:47:20 EDT 2015

> My PR to fix the issue creates a 71x service inside the
> org.jboss.ide.eclipse.as.management.wildfly8 to live along side the
> wf8
> service. Unfortunately, it seems strange now to have a plugin named
> org.jboss.ide.eclipse.as.management.as71 which holds a service with
> version=7.1.0.Beta1  which only works for AS 7.0.x  =P   Seems a bit
> odd, no?

eh - why would as71 not continue to work with AS 7.1, EAP etc. ?

Are you not just saying that you will start using management.as90 with
AS 7.1 and upwards
to make it behave better ?

seems to me like nothing changed/broken in this so not sure why you
think its broken
more than before where as71 was used for other versions than as7.1 ?