[jbosstools-dev] m2e 1.6.1 is staged

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Mon Jun 29 06:29:12 EDT 2015

On 29 Jun 2015, at 9:18, Mickael Istria wrote:

> Hi Fred,
>
> Do you think it's important that we include this staged version in
> JBoss Tools for next development and milestone, or is it OK to stick
> with the 1.6.0 and adopt 1.6.1 when we adopt Mars SR1?
> If it needs to be changed before Mars SR1, can you please put that in
> a Jira?

Fred is on PTO.

I think Fred mails make it pretty clear that for us to get a proper
working m2e integration we need 1.6.1.

I would say getting this in as soon as possible would be good. I've
opened https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-20161

btw. if we are doing an update to Mars SR1 RC1 soon then it could fit in
there, but we can't wait until SR1 GA to include this IMO.

/max