[jbosstools-dev] FYI: Some old target platforms have been removed

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Tue Mar 3 11:47:56 EST 2015

Recently, as part of the annual maintenance / cleanup we do on the
servers, I removed some old target platforms which should no longer be
needed by downstream projects.

Should this change impact you, you have two options:

a) let me know and I can revert the change

b) rebuild your project using the newer target platform

Affected projects - if any - are likely those in the Integration Stack
who haven't updated their builds to use the latest Juno SR2 or Kepler
SR2 target platforms (still using SR1, for example).

Ref: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-18914