[jbosstools-dev] ACTION REQUIRED: Preparing for 4.2.3.CR1 CF next week [Mar 12]

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Thu Mar 5 14:49:36 EST 2015

Some steps need to be done to get ready for code freeze next week (March
12).

These are:

a) rename/rebuild parent pom, upversioned to 4.2.3.CR1 [done]
b) rename/rebuild target platform
c) update projects *which will have changes for CR1* to use this latest
parent pom

Rather than asking *everyone* to update their root pom and wasting your
time w/ Task JIRAs, I'd rather ask this:

* Which projects plan to contribute changes to 4.2.3.CR1?

If you have changes, please upversion your parent pom to use
4.2.3.CR1-SNAPSHOT.

If you do not, you need do nothing at this time.

If you would still like a Task JIRA next week, I can certainly create
them. Just let me know which project(s) need them and I'll skip sending
them to those who don't need them.