[jbosstools-dev] FYI: parent pom variable jbosstools-site-stream has been renamed to jbosstools_stream in master branch

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Mon Mar 16 09:52:44 EDT 2015

I only changed one, therefore it's a trivial update.

I never suggested we rename EVERYTHING. Just the variables we use both
in Maven commandline and Jenkins. So far, the only one that I've seen in
both which also can be used in bash scripts which handle publishing (the
new simpler rsync.sh) is the variable for the stream (master vs. 4.3.mars).

Yes, we could rename all the vars that are affected, but many of them
are only needed by Maven, and need not be reused when publishing /
running shell scripts.