[jbosstools-dev] Which modules depend on EGit/JGit?

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Mon Mar 23 03:50:18 EDT 2015

I'm pretty sure very few if any is actively using latest snapshot.

Won't this be included in the upcoming M6 so we can get it into the TP?

If not, then make the TP PR for the snapshot and we can run the build to find out if anything breaks ?

Btw. The only two parts I know that uses jgit/egit directly is thym and OpenShift.