[jbosstools-dev] ATTENTION REQUIRED: missing tags

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Fri May 1 17:11:34 EDT 2015

If you want the 100% method we need to build from the tag, meaning Dev need start doing their tags and declare them into the build.

But can we tackle one issue at the time, please :)

I would like to at least have our past final releases tagged consistently.

We got it for most - just a few stands out.