[jbosstools-dev] Cleaning up old builds in http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/builds/staging/

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Mon May 4 12:16:02 EDT 2015

FYI, I've moved some old builds out of the staging folder at
http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/builds/staging/ so as to avoid
confusion with where these builds now live.

Just in case we need them resurrected (eg., because something depends on
them, or 4.2.x needs a respin), I've moved anything from JBT 4.0 and
earlier into OLD/, and:

JBT 4.1 -> _4.1.kepler
JBT 4.2 -> _4.2.luna
JBT 4.3 -> _4.3.mars (up to Alpha1)

I have NOT moved any old JBTIS builds, but DID move the old SOA Tools
stuff from 3.3 into OLD/.

I've also updated the ancient README.txt (circa JBT 3.2/3.3 days) to
README.html and it now correctly explains that new snapshots can be
found under /mars/snapshots/.

http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/builds/staging/README.html

http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/mars/snapshots/builds/