[jbosstools-dev] ATTENTION REQUIRED: missing tags

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Tue May 5 07:14:15 EDT 2015

On 5 May 2015, at 12:35, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

> so now for 4.1.2.Final server and aerogear is fixed.
> I'm now wading through the rest I can find. "awesome - not"

I've now fixed the missing Final tags for all repos that was missing
Final's by using my hand modified[1] ALL_REVISIONS.txt files

With respect to Final tags the only component repos that was missing
them was: server, aerogear and freemarker.

The missing Final ones are:

```
jbosstools-build missing 1 tags:
   jbosstools-4.0.0.Final

jbosstools-build-ci missing 3 tags:
   jbosstools-4.0.0.Final,
   jbosstools-4.1.1.Final,
   jbosstools-4.2.0.Final

jbosstools-build-sites missing 2 tags:
   jbosstools-4.0.0.Final,
   jbosstools-4.1.0.Final

jbosstools-download.jboss.org missing 6 tags:
   jbosstools-4.0.0.Final,
   jbosstools-4.1.0.Final,
   jbosstools-4.1.1.Final,
   jbosstools-4.2.0.Final,
   jbosstools-4.2.1.Final,
   jbosstools-4.2.2.Final
```

Nick - those are maintained by you. Do you have some way to find the
right sha's for these ?

Note: We still are missing the milestones I'm sure we got others
missing, but now fixed the ones that are sure.

[1] the files are not easily parseable - something we should make sure
we have going forward.