[jbosstools-dev] Upcoming release of Locus

phantomjinx p.g.richardson at phantomjinx.co.uk
Tue May 5 13:57:10 EDT 2015

On 05/05/15 16:12, Mickael Istria wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The JBoss Tools - Integration Stack requires some new version of external libs, so we need to
> release Locus 1.2.0 soon to deliver those libs as OSGi bundles in time. Here are the changes
> that will be part of this release:
> https://issues.jboss.org/browse/LOCUS/fixforversion/12326796/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-
projects-plugin:version-summary-panel

>  If you're concerned, please give a try to the 1.2.0-SNAPSHOT build at
> https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/unzip/unzip/org/jboss/tools/locus/update.site/1.2.0.Fin
al/update.site-1.2.0.Final.zip-unzip

immediately and send an alarm as an answer to this mail if you notice something wrong.
> The plan is to release it on Thurday (May 7th).
>
> Cheers -- Mickael Istria Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat <http://www.jboss.org/tools> My
> blog <http://mickaelistria.wordpress.com> - My Tweets <http://twitter.com/mickaelistria>

Hey Mickael,

I would like to test Designer with this but given we only take a JBTIS version as our TP in our
main pom, I am currently ignorant as to how?

If you could indulge me ...

Thanks

PGR

- --
Paul Richardson

  * p.g.richardson at phantomjinx.co.uk
  * p.g.richardson at redhat.com
  * pgrichardson at linux.com

"I know exactly who reads the papers ...

  * The Daily Mirror is read by people who think they run the country.
  * The Guardian is read by people who think they ought to run the country.
  * The Times is read by people who do actually run the country.
  * The Daily Mail is read by the wives of the people who run the country.
  * The Financial Times is read by the people who own the country.
  * The Morning Star is read by the people who think the country ought to be run by another country.
  * The Daily Telegraph is read by the people who think it is."

Jim Hacker, Yes Minister