[jbosstools-dev] Mars jbosstools-multiple TP issue

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Tue May 5 16:06:16 EDT 2015

So, we could drop BUILD_NUMBER, since it's simply causing churn in
target platform definitions and not really providing value here.

Two ways to do this...

A) change this to remove BUILD_NUMBER:

https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-locus/blob/master/pom.xml#L214

B) change jobs to not use the -Phudson profile, which does nothing here
except to add BUILD_NUMBER.

https://jenkins.mw.lab.eng.bos.redhat.com/hudson/job/jbosstools-locus.site_master/configure

Thoughts? I'd be for removing the profile AND updating the job. Seems
more complete.