[jbosstools-dev] ACTION REQUIRED: Update target platform 4.50.0.Beta1-SNAPSHOT to Mars M7

Alexey Kazakov akazakov at exadel.com
Thu May 7 14:32:55 EDT 2015

The new TP includes the updated Sapphire v. 9.0.0.201505051659.
Sapphire was updated in M7 and this version is not compatible with
Sapphire v.9.0.0.201408261741 which was included in Mars TP before (M1-M6)

Batch and Arquillian tools require Sapphire. It's not a big deal for us
to migrate Batch and Arquillian to new Sapphire API.
But the problem is that the new Sapphire (M7) has
*RequiredExecutionEnvironment: JavaSE-1.8*

If we can't require Java 8 for Batch and Arquillian then we have to
switch to Sapphire 8.2 from 9.0 in our TP.
Sapphire 8.2 supports Mars but Mars update site includes Sapphire 9.0. only.

How are we going to deal with that?