[jbosstools-dev] New location of the source files for earlyaccess.properties

Mickael Istria mistria at redhat.com
Mon May 11 04:48:57 EDT 2015

> I would expect these to live inside jbosstools-discovery project.
I'm trying an answer there, Nick may correct me later.
So far, these files do not require any compilation, generation,
packaging, deployment effort. So it seems to be best to only have them
where they're expected in the end rather than having them in some repo
and having to implement some additional deployment steps.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat <http://www.jboss.org/tools>