[jbosstools-dev] ACTION REQUIRED: Can we move up to requiring JUnit 4.12 instead of 3.8? (4.50.0.Beta1-SNAPSHOT target platform w/ Mars M7)

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Thu May 21 21:20:21 EDT 2015

The following projects have plugins or features which depend on JUnit 3.8.

Can they be changed to use JUnit 4.12, which is the version included in
the latest 4.50.0.Beta1-SNAPSHOT target platform and Mars M7?

* base
* bpel
* central
* forge
* hibernate
* javaee
* jst
* portlet
* vpe

Or do we need to find a way to include JUnit 3.8 as well as JUnit 4.12?

Details here: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-19836