[jbosstools-dev] ACTION REQUIRED: Update target platform 4.50.0.Beta1-SNAPSHOT to Mars M7

Denis Golovin dgolovin at exadel.com
Fri May 22 14:18:05 EDT 2015

... and build fails ;(

INFO] [ERROR] Cannot resolve project dependencies:
[INFO] [ERROR]   Software being installed: org.jboss.tools.aerogear.thym
1.3.0.qualifier
[INFO] [ERROR]   Missing requirement: org.eclipse.thym.core
0.3.0.201504151706 requires 'bundle org.eclipse.core.expressions
[3.4.0,3.5.0)' but it could not be found
[INFO] [ERROR]   Cannot satisfy dependency: org.jboss.tools.aerogear.thym
1.3.0.qualifier depends on: bundle org.eclipse.thym.core 0.1.0